The RACI Inclusion and Diversity Policy
To assist with the implementation of the policy the Board has laid down some requirements to motivate change.
INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY POLICY REQUIREMENTS
- All RACI-endorsed conferences will have as a minimum 30% of plenary, keynote and invited speakers being female.
- All conferences will be required to publish an equity policy for RACI endorsement and to report back on % women attending and in invited and selected speaking roles.
- Data will be published annually on % women and other diversity at different levels of membership and in leadership roles at Board, Branch and Divisional level.
- All RACI awards will be judged on opportunity and performance evidence. Candidates will be encouraged to include a statement on opportunity and performance evidence.
- All award committees will have both male and female representation.
- All assembly members will be required to undertake unconscious bias training.
- NSW, June 2017
- 27 April 2017, AUCKLAND, NEWZEALAND
- 3-4 May 2017, Melbourne VIC