2016 - Sustainable Industrial Processing Summit & Exhibition - 6th Nov 16
This summit focus on achieving sustainability through science and technology and includes numerous Internatinal Symposia covering the field of minerals, metals and materials - dealing with mining, extraction, processing, manufacturing, recycling, waste treatment, and acting on politics, environmental, health, legal, management, financial, policy, taxation, social and pedagogy issues. The summit will cover 3 sustainability pillars:
(1) Science, Technology and Industrial Practice
(2) Political and Social Framework and
(3) Education and aims among others to raise the role of scientists and engineers in society.
This time, the summit honors the 2016 STARS of the closed cycle of materials sciences: from mining and mineral processing to metals extraction and processing and development of new materials. They are in alphabetic Order:
- Prof. Jose D'Abreu - 2016 honoree with D'Abreu International Symposium Sustainable Iron and Steel Making.
- Prof. Jean-Marie Dubois - 2016 honoree with Dubois International Symposium on Sustainable Complex Metallic Systems.
- Prof Harald Arnljot Øye - 2016 honoree with Øye International Symposium Sustainable Ionic Liquid and Aluminium Extraction and Processing.
- Prof. Ruggero Santilli - 2016 honoree with Santilli International Symposium on Sustainable Mathematics Applications
- John Starkey - 2016 honoree with Starkey International Symposium on Sustainable Mineral Processing
- Prof. Jun-Ichoro Yagi - 2016 honoree withg Yagi International Symposium on Sustainable Metal and Alloys Processing
- Prof Wei Yang - 2016 honoree with Yang International Symposium on Multiscale Material Mechanics and Multiphysics and Sustainable Applications
Please Click Here to Register
Main Contact: email@example.com